UPCOMING EVENTS AND REMINDERS
- With my impending surgery, I want to thank Julie Riese for stepping up to ensure there will be ongoing evening classes offered on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday’s at 5 pm and Saturday at 9 am. I appreciate and am so proud to have Julie as part of the Commit 2B Fit team. She is an excellent trainer and I’m blessed to have her! Ask her to tell you her story about how she became a trainer sometime. It’s an interesting story she will be able to tell her grandkids someday 🙂
- My surgery is scheduled for January 11th ( unless I chicken out) and the thought is 4-6 weeks on crutches. I may return prior to the end of the 6 weeks and may be in crutches but will take this as it comes, as the saying goes.
- I am looking at a new and different scheduling system that will allow you to both book and pay for your sessions. It is a program that will also keep track of your sessions so you don’t have to try to remember how many you have left.
- I am also planning on adding some 30 minute classes that will focus on just TRX and some just strength training with weights and perhaps just bodyweight and HITT.
- Great things to come in 2018!
- Diane Tveter of Delavan who just joined and is taking part in one on one training 2x’s per week. She is a retired teacher and wants to stay in shape. So far, she is loving the TRX and the variety of equipment available at Commit 2B Fit.
- Christine Scaro for becoming grandma to her 2nd grandbaby in less than a month. Great to see you back Christine!
- Karen Hall for landing a new job with the City of Lake Geneva. Karen has been an active participant in both small group and one on one training. Congratulations on the new job Karen….well deserved!